Browse Newsletter by partner Association CORP – Competence Center of Urban and Regional Planning for 2020!
REAL CORP 2020:
- Next VIRTUAL CORP: State-of-the-art Technologies in Urban and Spatial Planning, Architecture and Construction – 9 June 2020, 15:00 UTC+2
- How will it continue until September? REAL CORP Special Call for Papers
- Partner Event: Learning Architecture – 8th International Conference, Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, 4-5 Dec 2020
- Partner Event: 56th ISOCARP World Congress: Post-Oil City – Planning for Urban Green Deals, 8-12 Nov 2020, Doha, Qatar
After the success of the first edition of VIRTUAL CORP and lots of positive response we are glad to announce VIRTUAL CORP 2020, Episode #2, which will take place on 9 June 2020 from 15:00 to 17:00 CEST (UTC+2).
State-of-the-art Technologies in Urban and Spatial Planning, Architecture and Construction
Welcome by Prof. Christa REICHER and Manfred SCHRENK
• Roland VAN DER HEIJDEN, Programme Manager of Digital City Rotterdem, The Netherlands: Digital City Rotterdam and the Concept of Digital Twin
• Prof. Sigrid BRELL-COKCAN, RWTH Aachen, Chair for Individualised Building Production: The Construction Site of the Future
Q & A
• Prof. Beniamino MURGANTE, University of Basilicata (Potenza, Italy), Urban and Regional Planning: Why Italy First? Health, Geographical and Planning Aspects of the Covid-19 Outbreak
Q & A, Open Discussion
Moderation, contributions, interventions: Manfred SCHRENK
VIRTUAL CORP: further dates
All contents of VIRTUAL CORP of 15 April (presentation slides of the speakers and a summary of the parallel running chat protocol) can be found on https://virtual.corp.at. The next dates for VIRTUAL CORP events are Tuesday, 9 June 2020, and Tuesday, 14 July 2020, both at 15.00 CEST (UTC+2). Content, speakers and registration will be published in due time on https://virtual.corp.at and of course announced by e-mail.
How will it continue until September?
We postponed REAL CORP to September 2020:
REAL CORP 2020
25th International Conference on Urban Planning
and Regional Development in the Information Society
1st Aachen Urban Design Conference
15-18 SEPTEMBER 2020
SHAPING URBAN CHANGE
LIVABLE CITY REGIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
The conference programme planned for April will serve as a starting point for September: https://conference.corp.at/
Special Call for Papers
Our special call for papers on
Emergencies, Disasters, Epidemics and the Role of Urban Planning
is open until 15 July 2020. Click here to learn more about the topics of the call and how to submit your contributions.
Partner Event: Learning Architecture
8th International Conference
Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Gallery of Science and Technology
4-5 December 2020
STRAND – Sustainable Urban Society Association is delighted to publish the call for papers and contributions for annual Conference ON ARCHITECTURE 2020 at the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Gallery of Science and Technology.
The theme of the 8th International Conference and Exhibition ON ARCHITECTURE, entitled LEARNING ARCHITECTURE follows the basic concept realized and developed at previous conferences of a multidisciplinary approach to the topic of architecture. Whilst extending research and the importance of understanding architecture the Conference theme is exploring UNESCO Learning City platform. Starting from the seventeen sustainable development goals, in particular making cities and human settlements inclusive, secure, resilient and sustainable, the role of architecture is considered as the basic artifact of urban structure. In all important aspects to understand the contemporary city and the processes that determine it, to consider the position and role of architecture and urban design, as well as the contribution of art and science, through the analysis of best practice that advance the life of the city.
Papers: We welcome papers on research, theoretical approach, and example of project realisation. Submit your 300 words Abstract before 15 June 2020 by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster sessions: The option of presenting material in a poster session is also available. Authors can choose the poster session for the presentation of material that would benefit from one-to-one discussion.
Submit your 300 words Abstract before 15 June 2020 by email email@example.com.
Exhibition: The Conference topics are also the Exhibition topics. The Exhibition will be held parallel to Conference at Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Gallery of Science and Technology, Belgrade, Serbia, 2-11 December 2020.
Submit your Application before 15 September 2020 by email firstname.lastname@example.org including illustration of the work and short description 70 words.
Partner Event: 56th ISOCARP World Planning Congress in Doha, Qatar
Post-Oil City: Planning for Urban Green Deals
8-12 November 2020
REAL CORP 2020 is a co-operation of
• CORP – Competence Center of Urban and Regional Planning, https://www.corp.at
• RWTH Aachen – Chair and Institute for Urban Design, http://www.staedtebau.rwth-
• Ministry for Regional Identity, Communities and Local Government, Building and Gender Equality of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia, https://www.mhkbg.nrw/
• ISOCARP – International Society of City and Regional Planners, https://isocarp.org/
With best regards from Germany and Austria,
Prof. Christa Reicher, Canan Çelik and the team of RWTH Aachen
Manfred Schrenk, Clemens Beyer and the REAL CORP team, Vienna