Third International Conference and Exhibition ON ARCHITECTURE will be in December 2015 at Gallery of Science and Technology - Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, with the subject REWORKING THE CITY - THROUGH NEW ARCHITECTURE.
We are experiencing an unprecedented era in the history of urbanization. Some of the defining challenges of the 21st century are managing the pace of urban growth, creating new approaches in architecture, increasing the quality of living spaces, as well as controlling the environmental quality. At the same time, they also present an opportunity to create living spaces that are smarter, more efficient, more sustainable, and more equal and safer.
The Conference topics are also the Exhibition topics. We kindly invite the perspective architects, town planners and artist to submit their projects, drawings, and photographs that respond to the scope of the above listed topics.
We invite the submission of original papers related to (but not limited) to the following Topics:
• Roots of Architecture;
• New Architecture;
• Challenges and Inspiration in heritage and history; in new technologies and media;
• Reshaping Architecture, reshaping Cities;
• Protection of Heritage, restoring Traditions;
• New Media in Art and Architecture;
• The role of New Technologies (nanotechnology, robotics, etc);
• Research for Future Cities (the future of the City);
• Sustainability and sustainable Architecture;
• Resilient Development;
• Smart development, smart houses;
• 3D-printed houses
30 May 2015 - Abstract Submission (250-300 words)
25 June 2015 - Exhibition Application (Illustration and Description 70-100 words)
30 June 2015 - Abstract & Exhibition Application Acceptance Notification
15 September 2015 - Exhibition Poster Preview Submission
1 October 2015 - Final Paper Submission
20 November 2015 - Final Exhibition Poster Submission